Leeb method for the hardness testing The Leeb probe (D type) is used for hardness measuring of massive objects (more than 5 kg, and more than 10 mm) and made of steels non-ferrous metals, cast irons, coarse-grained materials, e.t.c. Also, Leeb method perfectly complements with UCI hardness measuring method when UCI method is not applied.
- Hardness testing of standard steels and alloyed steels
- Hardness testing of cast iron and nonferrous metals
- esting of tensile strength of carbonized steels products of pearlite class for tension
- Implementation of the rebound method (Leeb)
- Allows user to test the products with weight more than 5 kg and thickness more than 10mm without any additional actions
- Wide range of hardness measurement
- Allows to test the products with coarse, non-uniform structure (castings, forgings)
- Very ease and simplicity in setup and operation
- Reasonable price (lower in comparison with the ultrasonic hardness tester)
No hay valoraciones aún.